The EMG and the Graduate School ‘Symmetry Breaking’ announce their joined Summer School
The EMG ('Elementary Forces and Mathematical Foundations') and the Graduate School ‘Symmetry Breaking’ announce their joined Summer School
Symmetries, Fundamental Interactions and Cosmology 2011.
Both institutions are affiliated with the physics department of Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz.
It will take place on a lovely Chiemsee island in Bavaria/Germany in the Abbey Frauenwörth from September 11th to 16th, 2011.
We invited top-level scientists for the lectures and topical talks in the fields of Low Energy Particle Physics, High Energy/Collider Physics, Precision Experiments, Detector Development, and Mathematical Physics.
* Eric ADELBERGER (University of Washington, USA)
* Ikaros BIGI (University of Notre Dame du Lac, USA)
* Marcela CARENA (Fermilab & University of Chicago, USA)
* Keith ELLIS (Fermilab, USA)
* Dirk KREIMER (Humboldt-University Berlin, Germany)
* Bill MARCIANO (Brookhaven & Yale, USA)
* Michael TURNER (University of Chicago, USA)
Registration: March 30th until June 30th, 2011
Fee: 550 EUR (incl. full board, lodging, excursion, and conference dinner)
More Summer School information and Registration Form
Werner Helbing (Coordination)
Ellen Angela Lugert
Volker Büscher, Achim Denig, Werner Heil, Lutz Köpke, Uwe Oberlack, Jochen Walz, Stefan Weinzierl, Hartmut Wittig
Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Institutes of Physics, Nuclear Physics, Mathematics, and Nuclear Chemistry
55128 Mainz, Germany